Micrometer Engineering’s company mission is precision support of electrical design for distributed energy resources including on- and off-grid photovoltaic, battery energy storage, and other renewable generation systems being developed, installed and maintained throughout the United States.
- Preliminary Layouts/Site Optimization
- Production Analysis/Modeling
- Design Feasibility & Impact Studies
- Third Party Design/Drawing Reviews/Due Diligence and Fatal Flaw Analysis
- Produce Interconnection Application Site and Single Lines
- Construction Administration/Support
- Permit and Construction Documents
- AHJ Site and Single Line Diagrams
- SCADA Design/Coordination
- Studies (Voltage Drop, Fault Current, Load Calculations)
Construction Administration/Support Phase
- Equipment Submittal Reviews
- Troubleshooting and Failure Analysis
Residential, Commercial, and Utility scale PV Systems:
From the most basic solar electric systems to utility scale distributed generation, we will provide a timely and precise design solution, ever mindful of the installation obstacles, code requirements, system performance, and A.H.J. inconsistencies.
Residential and Commercial Hot Water Systems:
From single tank closed loop to large open loop drain-back boiler systems, our designs will get you through the permitting process quicker and have your installers on the right track for an easy build and inspection.
Using 2- and 3-dimensional modeling allows us to analyze potential shading issues before they become a problem. We can utilize the same techniques to compare existing builds in order to measure actual performance versus expected performance.
System Function, Performance, and Communication Systems.
Evaluation of sites for feasibility, code compliance and construction efficiency either prior to, during, or after installation and/or inspection.